Tampa, St. Petersburg & Clearwater’s Trusted Electrician
Adequate lighting is an absolute must for any home in Tampa. We rely on it to complete tasks, accent our favorite parts of our homes, and to simply get around safely and easily. However, just because it’s a necessity, doesn’t mean it can’t be gorgeous! Home lighting is a great way to add depth and appeal to your home as well, and the experts at Hoffman Electrical can provide you with the best.
Our certified electricians have been offering residents of the Tampa area superior quality and service for years. Whether you need task lighting, lighting for aesthetics, or just to dispel some shadowy areas in the home, we can provide you with expert quality track lighting!
Looking for top quality service from your Clearwater area electrician? Trust the team at Hoffman Electrical and contact us today!
What Is Track Lighting?
Essentially track lighting is just what it sounds like; a system or series of light fixtures set into a track. These tracks come in a variety of styles, including H, J, and L styles. There are some more artistic options out there as well, making use of curves and sharp angles to make a dynamic design in the home.
Track lighting is often used for nearly every home application, as tracks can be set to easily meet your task and aesthetic lighting needs.
Track Lighting Installation
The experts at Hoffman have been handling the installation of track lighting for years. When it comes to your installation, we can bring all of the skill, tech, and quality products needed to ensure your lighting perfectly meets your every need!
To learn more about installing track lighting in your Tampa home, contact Hoffman Electrical.
The Benefits and Uses of Track Lighting
Track lighting can be used in homes and rooms of any size and provides some excellent perks and unique uses, including:
- Versatility. Track lighting is easily manipulated to meet your needs in a variety of ways. From the number of active lights, the direction the lights point, and the brightness and depth of your light, track lights can do it all.
- Aesthetic appeal. Even the simplest track lighting system can be used to highlight particular areas of the home or can even be utilized in ways that make the light itself a primary feature of your space!
- Diverse design. You might not anticipate a lot of malleability in the design of track lighting, but there is actually a ton! Track lighting is highly sought after recently and thus there are designs, styles, and appearances to suit virtually any home design.
- Effective task lighting. Overhead light is one of the most commonly used form of task lighting for kitchens, study areas, and restrooms. And track lights do you one better! In the malleability of the design and installation, a homeowner can very accurately determine and provide for the exact amount of light needed to perfectly illuminate task spaces.
- Energy-efficient lighting. Many track lighting fixtures make use of LED bulbs, an extremely effective and cost-efficient option over traditional incandescent or halogen bulbs.
Certified Electricians in Tampa, Clearwater & St. Petersburg
Hoffman Electrical has installed nearly every type of track lighting on the market, and we are more than happy to sit down with you, discuss your needs, and help you select the appropriate fixtures. We are a leading expert in recessed lighting installation in the Tampa Bay and St. Pete areas. We can help you choose the right spacing pattern and we will install your lights without opening up unnecessary access space in your finished ceiling. Let us give your room a lighting makeover you will love!
Give us a call to begin your track lighting project—866-238-3243866-238-3243!