Hoffman Electrical & A/C is a family owned and operated electric company serving the St. Petersburg, Florida area since 1989. When you need an electrician in your home, let our family help yours! We provide a variety of in-home electrical services, including installations, repair, and routine maintenance. Not only do we offer high-quality installs, we’ll also make sure your equipment continues to work efficiently and safely.
We charge by the job, not by the hour. That means you’ll agree to an up front, fixed price for our electrical services—whether it is a quick outlet repair or wiring a new addition to your St. Petersburg home. Be sure to save some extra money with our electrical coupons exclusively for residential customers!
Call us today at (866) 238-3243 contact us online to request service.
St. Petersburg Residential Electrical Installation
Here at Hoffman Electrical & A/C, we only employ professionally licensed electricians. So when we install electrical equipment in your St. Petersburg home, you can trust our team to deliver on-time, reliable installations. We install everything from:
- Pool, spa, hot tub, and Jacuzzi wiring
- TV, phone, and computer wiring
- Ceiling fans
- Kitchen lighting
- Bath wiring
- Light fixtures and dimmers
- And more!
Give us a call at (866) 238-3243 to schedule electrical services in your home today!
Residential Electrical Repair in St. Petersburg, FL
We also work with all types of wiring and equipment—old or new, big or small—and have your electrical issues fixed in no time. We will repair or replace:
- Ceiling fans
- Breaker panel replacements
- Pier or dock wiring
- Under cabinet lighting
- Microwave and appliance circuits
- And more!
Take a look at our price list for more details about our in-home electrical repair prices.
St. Petersburg Residential Electrical Maintenance
Is the current electrical equipment in your St. Petersburg home working properly? Not sure? At Hoffman Electrical & A/C, we provide maintenance service to any and all residential electrical equipment. You may be thinking why you need electrical maintenance if nothing is wrong. There are many benefits of performing routine maintenance on your home’s residential equipment:
- Safety – Improperly working equipment—like a faulty wire—is enough to cause safety concerns. Avoid electrical shock, a potential fire, or worse by calling your local electrician for routine check-ups and maintenance.
- Efficiency – Ensure your electrical equipment is running properly and at maximum efficiency for optimal operation.
- Lower utility costs – When your equipment is running most efficiently, less electricity is needed to operate appliances, outlets, etc. Lower your monthly utility bills with electrical maintenance.
Hoffman Signature Savings Club
Our St. Petersburg area customers have the option to enroll in our Hoffman Signature Savings Club. Our protection plan includes:
- 15% automatic discount on any electrical repair or installation
- Two electrical panel rejuvenations per year (tightens all connections in your breaker panel)
- Check all GFCI receptacles, standard receptacles, and switches
- No trip chargers
- No over time rates
- Front of the line service
Why Choose Hoffman Electrical & A/C for your St. Petersburg Electrical Needs?
Hoffman Electrical & A/C is a family owned and operate business serving St. Petersburg, Florida and its surrounding communities since 1989. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff of electricians install, repair, and perform regular maintenance check-ups throughout St. Petersburg.
Contact us today to request service.
"Were able to come right away got the job done. Very pleased "
Customer: StevenAddress: St. Petersburg, FloridaDate: 02/23/2017
"I called for help on a project around New Years and Hoffman sent someone out ASAP. They were experienced and proficient. Since they proved themselves reliable and fair in price, I called them a second time. I won't hesitate to call them again, and I have their number saved. "
Customer: KimAddress: St. Petersburg, FloridaDate: 01/24/2017
"The staff is excellent. They explain what they are doing and why a recommendation for service is given. Thanks. "
Customer: DonAddress: St. Petersburg, FloridaDate: 01/09/2017
"Couldn't be happier. Alan (tech) was friendly and professional. "
Customer: ScottAddress: St. Petersburg, FloridaDate: 01/09/2017