Our Risk Free Guarantee!
*The Safety & Savings Plans is for residential customers only.
Did you know that faulty electrical systems are one of the leading causes of house fires? At Hoffman Electrical & A/C, we are a family owned and operated residential electrical contractor serving the Tampa and St. Petersburg residents. We provide families the peace of mind and security of knowing their electrical systems are being monitored for safety and efficiency on a regular basis.
To sign up for an electrical Safety & Savings Plans with Hoffman Electrical & A/C, contact our trusted electricians today.
Our Hoffman Signature Savings Club
Our residential Safety & Savings Plans include:
- Lifetime warranty of installations
- Double the warranty on all repairs
- Front-of-the-line service
- 15% off any electrical repair or installation
- Exclusive special offers
- Electrical safety inspection
- A home-value boost (the plan is transferable to a new owner if you sell your home and can move with you if you stay in our service area!)
Don’t put up with electrical problems in your Florida home. Sign up for our electrical Safety & Savings Plans if you’re a resident of Hillsborough or Pinellas County!
Benefits of Hoffman Signature Savings Club
As a priority member, you’ll receive:
- Front of the line service – When you experience an electrical emergency, we’ll automatically move you to the front of service list, which means the quickest response time possible.
- Discount pricing on repairs and service – If a repair is needed, you will automatically receive up to a 15 percent discount from being a member.
- Fewer costly repairs – We’ll find and repair any electrical issues in your system before they cause further damage to your Florida home. This also reduces the amount of costly repairs in the future!
- Longer lasting equipment – When your electrical system is maintained on a regular basis it will last far longer and extend its lifespan.
- Automatic savings on after hour repairs or service – Never pay after hour fees or trip charges again as a member of our Safety & Savings Plans.
- Lower utility bills – Your electrical system works hard to supply power to your major appliances, such as your HVAC system, water heater, refrigerator, and washers and dryers. As your system cycles on and off, the conductors (wires) in your system are constantly heating up and cooling down. This process loosens the terminal screws in your main electrical panel and causes heat loss, which will result in higher utility bills as well as increase the likelihood of arcing in your panel and/or devices. By having us tighten all of the terminal connections, your system will not lose as much heat, resulting in lower utility bills.
- And more!
There’s nothing more inconvenient than dealing with ongoing electrical problems. By scheduling regular electrical maintenance with Hoffman Electrical & A/C, you can rest easy knowing your home’s power supply is in good hands.
SIGN UP FOR Hoffman Signature Savings Club Today!
When you need electrical work done in your home, you need an electrician you can rely on to get the job done right. At Hoffman Electrical & A/C, our team of fully certified, licensed electricians offer quality, professional, and friendly electrical service and can help you keep your Pinellas or Hillsborough County home powered safely. Our team provides high quality electrical Safety & Savings Plans for Florida homeowners to ensure you and your family remain comfortable year in and year out.
Give us a call at (866) 240-1547 to sign up for our Hoffman Signature Savings Club or contact us online.
Our Service Areas Include:
Hillsborough County (FL) – Apollo Beach, Bloomingdale, Brandon, Carrollwood, Cheval, Citrus Park, Clearwater, East Lake, Lake Magdalene, Lutz, Palm River, Plant City, Riverview, Tampa, Town ‘n’ Country, and Valrico.
Pinellas County (FL) – Clearwater Beach, Dunedin, East Lake, Largo, Oldsmar, Palm Harbor, Pinellas Park, Seminole, St. Petersburg, St. Pete Beach, and Tarpon Springs.
*The Hoffman Signature Savings Club is is for residential customers only.