Congratulations to the winner of Hoffman’s 2nd Annual Oldest A/C Unit Contest, John Lagreca! John was reimbursed $5,500 for the replacement of his new A/C unit following his win.
Is your A/C unit not as cool as it used to be? Is it making noises that it shouldn’t? If it’s seen better days, enter our Oldest Unit Contest, and you could win $6,500 toward the reimbursement of a new A/C system! If you live in Tampa or the surrounding area, you know that a functioning A/C is crucial to your everyday comfort and happiness. Why have one that isn’t up to snuff?
If you are a homeowner residing within the Hoffman service area and have a unit that’s a minimum of 10 years old, fill out an entry form and send it our way! We will evaluate all entries to confirm they are eligible. Entries are limited to one per household, and if you reside in a rental property, the homeowner must submit the entry. All homeowners must be at least 18 years old to enter.
Contest Rules & Requirements
- All homeowners must reside within Hoffman Electrical and A/C service area.
- The homeowner’s A/C unit must be a minimum of 10 years old.
- Hoffman Electrical and A/C must evaluate and confirm the HVAC unit’s age.
- Enter for a chance to be reimbursed in the amount of up to $6,500 toward the unit.
- All HVAC units that are either natural gas, propane, or forced air systems are eligible.
- The customer consents that “before and after pictures” may be used for any future marketing campaign.
- Any additional costs, permits, ductwork, or improvement to bring the house up to code are not included.
- Entries are limited to one entry per residential establishment (single-family home, condo, townhouses)
- If it’s a rental property, the homeowner must submit the entry to be eligible.
- All homeowners must be at least 18 years of age to qualify for the grand prize.
Contest Details: Starting February 1, 2023, and ending March 31, 2023, the Winner will be announced on April 1, 2023. Plus, a $500 certificate (that expires on May 31, 2023), which can be used toward the purchase. Only one entry per household, multiple entries will be disqualified. Promotion is void where prohibited, and all entrants are bound by the rule of the promotion. Hoffman Electrical and A/C doesn’t sell or distribute information collected about the homeowner.