Almost every commercial property has light poles surrounding their building or in their parking lot, and Florida business are no exception. If you own or manage a commercial property in the Tampa or St. Petersburg, FL areas, call Hoffman Electrical for light pole repairs and maintenance!
Our bucket trucks can reach up to 40-feet in the air (up to four stories), allowing one of our certified electricians to properly diagnose and repair your light pole in no time. No matter what the issue, from dead light bulbs, burned out ballasts, or faulty capacitors or photocells, contact Hoffman Electrical for your light pole repairs and maintenance!
Common Light Pole Issues
Your light pole may be flickering or completely dead for a variety of reasons, including:
- Dead light bulb – The simplest of repairs, we can remove and install a new light bulb in your light pole to keep your Florida property burning bright and employees, clients, and guests safe!
- Burned out ballasts – Used to monitor and regulate the amount of electrical current flowing through your fluorescent light bulbs, a ballast may need replacing from time to time. The average ballast can last anywhere between 40,000 – 100,000 hours and is essential to any fluorescent light poles.
- Faulty capacitor – The capacitor in your light pole is used to store electrical charge and blocks direct current (DC) while allowing an alternating current (AC) to pass through your light pole circuit. This helps stabilize voltage and power flow. If your capacitor is damaged your light poles may frequently flicker.
- Faulty photocells – If you find your light poles flickering or turning on during the day, a faulty photocell may be the cause. Photocells monitor how much light is present, keeping your light poles off during the daytime and turning them on at night.
Types of Florida Properties We Service:
No matter what the issue, we can help repair your light pole in a timely manner. We service the following types of commercial properties in Tampa and St. Petersburg and their surrounding areas:
- Retail stores
- Apartment buildings and complexes
- Municipal buildings
- Schools and universities
- Industrial buildings
- Shopping malls
- And more!
Why Choose Hoffman Electrical for Light Pole Repair & Maintenance?
Hoffman Electrical is a family owned and operated business serving the Tampa and St. Petersburg, FL areas since 1989. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff of electricians can diagnose and repair your light pole, so you can rest assured knowing your commercial property is properly lit at all times.
Our Service Areas Include:
Hillsborough County (FL) – Apollo Beach, Bloomingdale, Brandon, Carrollwood, Cheval, Citrus Park, Clearwater, East Lake, Lake Magdalene, Lutz, Palm River, Plant City, Riverview, Tampa, Town ‘n’ Country, and Valrico.
Pinellas County (FL) – Clearwater Beach, Dunedin, East Lake, Largo, Oldsmar, Palm Harbor, Pinellas Park, Seminole, St. Petersburg, St. Pete Beach, and Tarpon Springs.