The wiring in your Tampa kitchen is one of those vital, all-important aspects of a home that must be absolutely flawless. From Ballast Point all the way to Temple Park, every home depends on superior, reliable kitchen wiring in order to operate various appliances and tools. This makes installation and electrical upgrades a critical service, and one that the certified electricians at Hoffman Electrical & A/C takes very seriously.
Our appliance and home wiring specialists have been providing top-quality service to homeowners in Tampa and St. Petersburg since 1989. Each member of our team is dedicated to quality, reliability, and superior performance, and we never cut corners or sacrifice quality–we want to bring you the best, no matter what!
Need appliance or kitchen wiring services in your Tampa, Clearwater, or St. Petersburg home? Contact Hoffman Electrical & A/C online today for a complimentary estimate, or feel free to give us a call at 866-238-3243!
Tampa & Clearwater Kitchen Wiring Services
Have you ever tried using the coffee maker, toaster, and microwave at the same time? Did a circuit trip or fuse blow in your Florida kitchen? Kitchen appliances require a lot of energy, and more often than not you’re running more than one at a time! If you’ve experienced a blown fuse while using your kitchen appliances, you could benefit from installing dedicated circuits in your kitchen for your refrigerator, oven, and other appliances that draw a lot of power from the circuit. Without the proper wiring, your kitchen appliances won’t function properly, resulting in potential damage to your appliances or to your existing electrical wiring!
Our expert electricians will install dedicated circuits to ensure all of your appliances are functioning properly without blowing a fuse in the process. Call us at 866-238-3243 or contact us online for a FREE kitchen wiring estimate!
Our Kitchen Wiring Installation Process
Kitchen wiring is as simple as installing a dedicated circuit for your refrigerator, oven, microwave, and other appliances. Installing dedicated circuitry allows us to connect your largest appliance—which most likely draw a lot of electrical current to its circuit—to its own electrical circuit to increase safety and decrease the likelihood of electrical shock, fire, or damage to the appliance itself.
We’ll inspect your current electrical system in addition to your breaker panel and appliances to ensure the proper amperage is reaching them. Next, we install a new circuit for kitchen gadgets and tighten all electrical connections to ensure they don’t overload your electrical system. And that’s it—your kitchen appliances are properly wired into your Florida home!
If your Hillsborough or Pinellas County home is more than 20 years old, you may need an electrical upgrade to handle the electrical capacity of your kitchen technologies. Contact Hoffman Electrical & A/C if you’re unsure whether your home is up for handling the job.
Appliance Wiring Services in Tampa, FL
Modern kitchens rely on a very wide array of appliances, electrical tools, and applications in order to operate effectively. That means you need professionals that carry extensive experience and training for all of the latest, cutting-edge tech in order to gain safe, reliable electrical service. Our experts are counted among the best in the industry, and we can provide perfect wiring service for your Tampa, Clearwater, and St. Petersburg needs, including:
- Stoves, ovens, and range wiring
- Refrigerator wiring
- Kitchen lighting wiring
- Microwave wiring
- Icebox and freezer wiring
- Small appliance wiring
- Wi-Fi appliance wiring
- And much more!
Why Hire Electricians for Appliance Wiring Service?
In our modern DIY world, it has become quite chic to attempt major home projects on your own. But when it comes to electrical, depending on a professional is really your best option by a wide mile. And it’s not just about quality! Hiring a professional service team ensures you avoid risk, and get the best every time. You choose experts because:
- Electrical work is hazardous. A slight miscalculation or misstep can mean more than just losing an appliance. It can mean electrical fires, injury, even electrocution! Safety is a huge part of becoming a certified electrician, and safety is what our team can guarantee 100%.
- Quality is vitally important. The quality of your wiring installation is going to determine how well your appliances perform and operate for the foreseeable future. Low-quality or shoddy wiring means danger, it means unreliable service, and it means your appliances might not even work at all.
- You want your wiring to last. By utilizing quality products and cutting-edge electrical installation techniques, professionals can ensure your home wiring is strong, reliable, and will last until future upgrades are needed, which ideally should be many years away.
- It’s the best way to stay in code. Electrical code changes and updates frequently. Part of being a professional is staying up to date with these, helping your home stay safe, in code, and operating at its best.
- It offer professional guarantees. Being certified, licensed, and insured, professionals can offer you risk-free projects and services. This means your investment is well protected, and ensures quality service for your home.
Why Choose Hoffman Electrical & A/C?
At Hoffman Electrical & A/C, our electricians are licensed and trained to meet all local and state electrical codes and regulations. When it comes to kitchen wiring installation in the Tampa and St. Petersburg, FL areas, we have the tools and experience to safely wire and connect your kitchen appliances safely in your home. When you choose Hoffman Electrical & A/C, you receive:
- Free estimates
- Over 16 years of electrical experience
- Licensed electricians
- Upfront, fixed pricing
- 24/7 emergency electrical service
Kitchen Wiring in Hillsborough & Pinellas County
When it’s time to redesign the kitchen wiring in your home, there’s only one name you need to know—Hoffman Electrical & A/C! Contact us today for a free estimate on dedicated circuitry installation in Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, and the surrounding areas.
Our Service Areas Include:
Hillsborough County (FL) – Apollo Beach, Bloomingdale, Brandon, Carrollwood, Cheval, Citrus Park, Clearwater, East Lake, Lake Magdalene, Lutz, Palm River, Plant City, Riverview, Tampa, Town ‘n’ Country, and Valrico.
Pinellas County (FL) – Clearwater Beach, Dunedin, East Lake, Largo, Oldsmar, Palm Harbor, Pinellas Park, Seminole, St. Petersburg, St. Pete Beach, and Tarpon Springs.
Sarasota County (FL) – Englewood, North Port, Osprey, Sarasota, and Venice.
Manatee County (FL) – Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Cortez, Ellenton, Longboat Key, Myakka City, Palmetto, Parrish, and Terra Ceia.