Call 866-238-3243866-238-3243 for Emergency Electrical Services
Hoffman Electrical is Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, and Sarasota’s 24-hour emergency electrician. We offer around-the-clock residential and commercial electrical services when you need it most. Do your neighbors have power and you don’t? Need an electrical repair before your business opens the following day? Give us a call!
When you’re in need of emergency electrical service, you need it now. We’ll dispatch one of our licensed electricians to your home or business day or night and fix the problem as quickly as possible. No one should have to suffer from the inconvenience of electrical problems, which is why you can count on the reliable team at Hoffman Electrical.
Contact Hoffman Electrical, Tampa, Clearwater, Sarasota, & St. Petersburg, Florida’s most trusted emergency electricians! We are ready to assist you 24 hours a day!
24/7 Emergency Electrical Service
There are many reasons why you might need to call an electrician for emergency service—from a blown breaker panel to a washer or dryer that has stopped working. If your home is more than 15 years old, there could be a deep rooted electrical issue that needs fixing right away.
When you call Hoffman Electrical for 24/7 emergency electrical service in Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Sarasota, or their surrounding areas, you’ll receive:
- Licensed electricians in the state of Florida (license #EC13004496)
- 24-hour emergency service (day or night)
- Fast response times
- Fixed-priced electrical repairs
- Kind and courteous electricians that respect your home
CALL 866-238-3243866-238-3243 FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY ELECTRICAL REPAIRS IN TAMPA, CLEARWATER, SARASOTA, & ST. PETERSBURG, OR THEIR SURROUNDING AREAS.
How to Deal With Electrical Emergencies
No matter if are experiencing an electrical emergency in your home or place of business, you should always call an electrician instead of trying to fix the problem yourself. Attempting to correct your electrical issue yourself could result in personal injury (electrical shock), electrical fire, or even death.
If you have an electrical emergency in your home or office, call the fire department to eliminate the risk of an electrical fire. Then, call the experts at Hoffman Electrical!
We also suggest following the emergency electrical tips:
- Never touch a smoking or sparking outlet – If an outlet is smoking or sparking, chances are your electrical wiring is malfunctioning and overheating. Tinkering with it could result in an electrical shock.
- Check the breaker panel – If an electrical circuit is overloaded, it will cause your breaker panel to trip a circuit. In extreme circumstances, your breaker panel could be sparking. If so, gather your family, pets, coworkers, etc. and vacate the premises immediately.
- If it is safe to do so, shut off electrical power in your home – Removing the source of the electrical emergency is the fastest way to reduce risk, so shutting off power at your panel should be a priority, unless the panel is buzzing, sparking, or otherwise unsafe.
- Never attempt to use water on an electrical fire – If the flame is very small, a multi-purpose or correctly rated extinguisher can be used. If the fire is larger, or does not respond to the extinguisher, evacuate your home immediately using a predetermined evacuation plan.
Signs You Need an Emergency Electrician in Tampa, FL
So what exactly constitutes an electrical emergency? Well, rule number one is that it’s an emergency any time you feel at risk or in danger from the electrical systems and appliances in your home. It’s much better to err on the side of safety when we’re talking about something as potentially destructive as electricity!
Otherwise, it’s a good indication that you need an emergency response when:
- You smell burnt wiring. The sharp, acrid smell of burnt wiring is highly recognizable and if you notice it, it’s time to call in the experts right away.
- Your appliances or breaker panel are buzzing. A loud humming or buzzing indicates an excessive electrical charge, and when your home is operating properly, you should never hear it. If you do, the odds are good that something has gone wrong, and calling in for emergency service would be a good idea.
- You notice discoloration on outlets. Brown or blackened streaks on outlets and switches is a sign that things are getting a little (a lot) too hot, meaning you need an emergency expert.
- Your outlets are sparking. Sparking in outlets, switches, or near wires is scary. And you know what? It should be! This is a crystal clear sign that something is horribly wrong, and warrants emergency service immediately.
24-Hour Emergency Electrical Service in the Tampa, Clearwater & St. Petersburg Areas
An electrical emergency is nothing to play around with. If you’re not an experienced electrician, don’t try to handle the situation yourself. Not only could the situation become worse, but you could get injured! In the event of an electrical emergency, call Hoffman Electrical right away. Our 24-hour electricians are ready to respond to any electrical emergency—day or night, weekends and holidays.
24-Hour Emergency Electricians Servicing the Following Florida Areas:
Hillsborough County (FL) – Apollo Beach, Bloomingdale, Brandon, Carrollwood, Cheval, Citrus Park, Clearwater, East Lake, Lake Magdalene, Lutz, Palm River, Plant City, Riverview, Tampa, Town ‘n’ Country, and Valrico.
Pinellas County (FL) – Clearwater Beach, Dunedin, East Lake, Largo, Oldsmar, Palm Harbor, Pinellas Park, Seminole, St. Petersburg, St. Pete Beach, and Tarpon Springs.