Hoffman Electrical & A/C is one of the most trusted electricians in Florida. For over three decades we have performed thousands of electrical repairs throughout Tampa, Clearwater, Sarasota, St. Petersburg, and the surrounding areas. Our superior electrical service, high-quality craftsmanship, and professionally licensed electricians are a staple of our family business. Our company is licensed and insured—so you know we can be trusted to get the job done right.
At Hoffman Electrical & A/C, we repair:
- Breaker Panels
- Basic 2/3 Prong Outlets
- Air Conditioner Lines
- Washer/Dryer & Other Appliance Lines
- Doorbell Systems
- Recessed Lighting
- And More!
There is no job we can’t handle, and our electricians are trained to repair both commercial and residential electrical breakdowns. No matter the issue you’re facing, contact our skilled team. With over 30 years of experience, you can count on Hoffman Electrical & A/C for reliable and consistent electrical repairs.
If you’re in need of electrical repairs in the Tampa, Sarasota, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater areas, call us at 866-238-3243 to request electrical service today!
Signs You Need Electrical Repairs in Hillsborough & Pinellas County
Being stuck without electricity is frustrating. However, your electrical systems may be telling you it’s time to schedule electrical repairs and you may not even know it! If you notice any of the following signs you will want to contact Hoffman Electrical & A/C immediately:
- Appliances that consistently turn off – Have you ever plugged an appliance into an outlet, and a second appliance immediately turns off? If your electrical systems are working properly, this should not happen. If this continually happens in your Florida home or commercial property, you might be in need of electrical repair on your breaker panel.
- Power is off – Although fairly simple, if power is off in your home or commercial building—or in a specific area of your household or commercial building—you need the knowledge and services of a professionally certified electrician.
- Frequently replace the same breaker – A breaker panel is the hub for all electricity flowing throughout any building. Within each breaker panel is individual electrical circuit breakers controlling electrical flow to different areas of your home or business. If you are consistently replacing or resetting a specific breaker, contact Hoffman Electrical & A/C to schedule your electrical repair.
- Flickering or blinking lights – A flickering light is not always due to a faulty light bulb. Assuming the light bulb is fastened securely, flickering and/or blinking lights indicate a loose connection in a circuit and requires an experienced electrician to find and repair.
- Dead outlets or light switches – One sign you need electrical repair is a dead outlet or light switch. If you plug in an in-home appliance—or any object requiring electricity—and it does not turn on, you most likely have a dead outlet. Likewise, if a light switch no longer turns its corresponding lights on or off, you may have a dead light switch.
Have you noticed any of these problems in your home or commercial property? If so, don’t put off electrical repairs any longer. Unfixed issues can lead to more costly repairs down the line. Contact us today!
Residential & Commercial Electrical Repairs in Tampa & St. Petersburg
Deciding what electrician to hire when you need electrical repairs can be a complicated process. It’s important to ask a variety of questions to ensure you made the right selection. Three important questions to ask any electrical contractor in Tampa, Brandon, Clearwater, or St. Petersburg are:
- Are your electricians fully certified/licensed by city or town jurisdiction?
- Are your electricians fully certified/licensed by state jurisdiction?
- Is your company insured?
If you’re in need of electrical services in Tampa, Sarasota, Clearwater, or St. Petersburg, call us at 866-238-3243 to request electrical repair today!
Call Hoffman Electrical & A/C for Electrical Repair in Hillsborough & Pinellas County
When it comes to electrical problems, they can range from small to large—but no matter the size, they’re always inconvenient! Don’t let electrical issues impact your home or work environment. When you need an electrician you can trust, there’s only one name you need to know—Hoffman Electrical & A/C. We have been providing electrical repair to your Tampa area neighbors since 1989, check out what they have to say about our electrical services!
To request electrical repair, contact Hoffman Electrical & A/C online or give us a call at 866-238-3243!
Electrical Repair FAQs
How long do electrical repairs take?
What should I do if I lose power?
If the lights are out in your neighborhood, alert your power company and use safe methods of lighting, such as flashlights, while your utility company corrects the problem. Keep your refrigerator and freezer closed as much as possible to prevent food from spoiling in the event of a prolonged outage. If your home is the only one on your block without power, call Hoffman Electrical & A/C! We’ll send out one of our electricians to diagnose and repair your problem as safely and quickly as possible.