Are you unhappy with the lighting arrangement in one of the rooms in your home or office? Or perhaps designing a lighting scheme as part of a new construction or complete remodel project? Whatever has led you to consider recessed lighting, you’re making a wise decision.
Recessed lighting creates an updated look for any room and offers a streamlined profile of your home or office. It preserves the look of a flat ceiling, opens up small living spaces, and reduces the amount of clutter associated with multiple hanging, floor, and table lamps. Recessed lighting will give your room a sleek, modern feel and will enhance the appearance of any room.
Hoffman Electrical & A/C provides recessed lighting installation for homes and businesses across the Tampa, Sarasota, and St. Petersburg, FL, areas. Contact us to schedule your recessed lighting installation, or give us a call at 866-238-3243! You can also check out our special offers!
What Is Recessed Lighting?
Also referred to as “can lighting,” recessed lighting is mounted up inside the ceiling, shining down from within its recessed enclosure. Because it is contained within the ceiling, it’s best to have recessed lighting installed by a professional electrician to avoid unnecessary damage to the ceiling and electrical wiring and to ensure a flush and attractive appearance.
Recessed Lighting Installation Services in Tampa & Sarasota
Hoffman Electrical & A/C has the tools and experience to install lighting in any Florida home or office. Our recessed lighting services include:
- New recessed lighting installation (bathrooms, kitchens, offices, etc.)
- Recessed lighting replacement
- Re-lamping of existing light features
- Recessed LED lighting
- Recessed CFL lighting
- Recessed low-voltage halogen lighting
- Pendant light installation
- Dimmer switch installation
- Retrofitting existing light features
Contact us to schedule your recessed lighting installation in Hillsborough County, Pinellas County, or the surrounding areas.
What Are the Benefits of Installing Recessed Lighting?
Not only does recessed lighting look attractive; it provides many useful functions that are not available with traditional hanging or mounted ceiling lights. Recessed lights are great for setting the mood of a particular area. We can install them to cast a narrow beam for highlighting certain features of your home, or to cast a dispersed beam for creating pleasant, ambient light. With the proper bulb, recessed lighting can be controlled using a dimmer switch. In fact, its dimming capability is one of the primary reasons people choose to install this type of lighting scheme. Recessed lighting also works well for adding extra light in task areas, while maintaining a generally lower level of light throughout the space.
Recessed lights are:
- Cost-efficient – Using a lower voltage than other lighting options, recessed lighting uses energy-efficient components to save you money on your utility bills.
- Practical – There are many different uses for recessed lighting, from ambient lighting and accent lighting to providing brighter lights in low-lighting areas, such as kitchens, garages, or offices.
- Easy to install – Recessed lights are easy to install—all that is required is a flat ceiling and electrical access! We can also install recessed lights in walls, stairways, sloped or vaulted ceilings, porches, and even pools or ponds.
- Customizable – Recessed lighting is customizable and can be designed to match any space. We’ll work with you to determine the best bulb choice, location, and design that perfectly accents your existing interior design.
How Much Does Recessed Lighting Installation Cost Hillsborough County and Pinellas County?
Recessed lighting is a valuable investment that will help you see your home in a new light. It isn’t as expensive as you may think but can vary depending on the type of fixture and how many lights you’re looking to install. Cost aside, recessed lighting is a classy upgrade that will add value to your home and enhance the ambiance of evening gatherings and memorable nights spent at home relaxing with family and close friends.
To learn more about how much it will cost to install recessed lighting in your home, call Hoffman Electrical & A/C at 866-238-3243 to receive a quote.
Why Choose Us?
Hoffman Electrical & A/C has installed nearly every type of recessed lighting on the market, and we are more than happy to sit down with you, discuss your needs, and help you select the appropriate fixtures. We are a leading expert in recessed lighting installation in the Tampa Bay and St. Pete areas. We can help you choose the right spacing pattern, and we will install your lights without opening up unnecessary access space in your finished ceiling. Let us give your room a lighting makeover you will love!
Give us a call to begin your recessed lighting project in Hillsborough County, Pinellas County, and the surrounding areas—866-238-3243!