Tampa & St. Petersburg’s Trusted Electricians Since 1989!
A pool or hot tub addition to your St. Petersburg home is an excellent way to create a relaxing form of recreation. A hot tub is perfect to unwind in or entertain in. But when it comes time for installation, you need the services of a licensed electrician that can guarantee seamless wiring for the lights and mechanical components of your pool.
Hoffman Electrical & A/C has been providing top-notch quality pool and hot tub wiring services to Florida residents for over 25 years! When it comes to wiring pools and hot tubs, we carry all of the skill, tools, and tech needed to ensure your installation goes off without a hitch. What’s more, we can guarantee you’ll never encounter electrical complications with the assistance of our certified residential electricians!
Contact a Hoffman specialist to guarantee your pool and hot tub installation is handled with expert skill and service!
Pool & Hot Tub Wiring in the Tampa Area
Installing a pool or hot tub in your Florida home brings added comfort into your home. A pool is a great way to escape the hot, humid days of summer we know all too well. Likewise, a hot tub provides year-round comfort, allowing you to relax no matter what the outdoor temperatures are like. Without the proper electrical wiring from a licensed electrician, your pool or hot tub may not function properly and could result in a shortened lifespan and costly repairs.
At Hoffman Electrical & A/C, we provide leading pool and hot tub wiring services for homeowners throughout the Tampa, Clearwater, Sarasota, and St. Petersburg areas. Our team of residential electricians can ensure your pool and/or hot tub is wired correctly during its initial installment, so there’s no need to worry about a spotty electrician ruining your new pool or hot tub, which could cost a few thousand dollars to repair or replace. Our residential wiring services meet all NEC (National Electrical Code) guidelines and restrictions set forth by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA).
Give us a call at 866-238-3243 to learn about our pool and hot tub wiring services in your area.
Electrical Tips to Consider When Installing a Hot Tub
There are many factors to consider when installing a new hot tub in your home. What color hot tub will I choose? Where will I place it? How expensive will it be to install? As a Floridian, one of the most critical things to consider is the electrical wiring used to power your hot tub. Consider the following tips when installing a hot tub in your home:
- Don’t install under power lines
- Don’t install low-voltage lighting within a 10-foot radius, even if GFCI protected
- Avoid underground wiring, if you can
- If underground wiring is necessary, install your hot tub in a rigid metal conduit, intermediate metal conduit, or nonmetallic raceway system listed for direct burial
Some people may think hot tub wiring is a DIY type job, and that’s simply not the case. In order to operate safely and efficiently, hot tubs require a dedicated 240-volt GFCI circuit powered by at least 100 amps. Most modern homes are equipped to handle this type of circuitry and amperage, however, homes older than 20 years old may not be suited to safely handle your increased electrical load.
Contact us to find out if your home’s electrical system is equipped for your new hot tub or to learn more about our hot tub wiring services.
Benefits of Professional Pool & Hot Tub Wiring
A Tampa homeowner never wants to encounter electrical issues of any nature. But this goes doubly so where large amounts of water are concerned! When it comes to wiring a pool or hot tub, you need the assurance that nothing was missed and that all connections and wiring are nothing short of perfect. With professional wiring installation, you can be sure that:
- All functions operate properly. Nothing could take the wind out of your sails faster than a malfunction. Investing in a luxurious hot tub for your Florida home, only to get it settled and find out nothing is working properly is a huge frustration and a waste of your resources. With the assistance of a certified Hoffman electrician, this will never be the case!
- There is no risk of shock or electrical danger. The safety of your home and its occupants is the number one priority of any homeowner. So why take chances on your pool? Faulty wiring or poor electrical connections create a completely unnecessary risk! Avoid this problem altogether and enlist the assistance of a professional.
- There is improved cost-effectiveness. Poor- or low-quality wiring can generate massive cost in the future. These problems lead to shorts, equipment failure, and component loss, which are all massive costs and equally large sources of stress. With professional wiring, you are protecting your investment for the long-term.
Schedule Pool Wiring in Florida
Building a pool is a significant investment in your Tampa-area home. Whether you wish to install an in-ground pool or above-ground pool, the electrical wiring is just as important as the water! We can help properly wire your pool to ensure it runs flawlessly for years to come. When you choose Hoffman Electrical & A/C to wire your pool, you’ll receive:
- Proper wiring in accordance with all NFPA and NEC regulations
- Local and state certified electricians
- Excellent customer service
- And more!
You wouldn’t try to build and install a pool all by yourself, so why attempt to wire your pool and risk future damage, electrical shock, or even a fatality? Contact the experts at Hoffman Electrical & A/C for pool wiring services you can trust.
Request Pool & Hot Tub Wiring Today!
Hoffman Electrical & A/C is dedicated to providing you with the absolute best wiring services we can possibly provide. Your wiring will be installed utilizing the appropriate dedicated circuit, ensuring both complete function and safety when your pool or hot tub is in use. Additionally, your panel will be inspected fully to make sure your system can adequately meet the electrical needs of your pool. Our seasoned electricians can guarantee your wiring is without flaw, and we always work to exceed expectations!
Sometimes you just can’t wait to install a new hot tub or pool in your Tampa or St. Petersburg area home. If you’re looking to install a hot tub or build an in-ground or above-ground pool, be sure to give us a call—866-238-3243!
Hillsborough County & Pinellas County Residential Electricians