Have you been searching for an easy way to customize the lighting in the rooms of your Tampa or St. Petersburg home? Hoffman Electrical & A/C has a simple solution: dimmer switches. Installing dimmer light switches allows you to adjust the voltage reaching a light fixture—allowing you to increase or decrease the amount of light in a room, all while saving money.
Are you ready to improve the comfort of your home with adjustable and customizable lighting? Hoffman Electrical & A/C is at your service! If you live in the Tampa or St. Petersburg area and would like to install dimmer switches, give us a call at (866) 238-3243.
Benefits of Installing Dimmer Switches
- Energy Savings—When you dim a light, you save up to 4 to 9 percent in energy and up to about 20 percent on your energy bills. They allow you to block varying amounts of electrical current from flowing into your lights.
- Increases Durability—Like mentioned previously, dimmer switches use less energy. The softer the light, the longer the bulb will last. With proper dimming, a lightbulb’s lifespan can increase by three or four years.
- Aesthetically Pleasing—Dimmer switches create versatility in your home. Turn down the lights during your family movie night. Dim the lights to brighten the pathway to the bathroom at night. Lower the lights to create a romantic or cozy mood. The control is in your hands.
Dimmer Switch Options
There are multiple dimmer switch options that ensure you’ll have a switch that suits your needs. Some of these styles include:
- Slide Dimmers—This style allows you to slide the switch controls until you reach your desired levels of illumination.
- Toggle Dimmers—By camouflaging to look like your ordinary light switch, guests won’t even notice the small slider on the side of the switch that allows you to vary the degree of brightness in your rooms. This is one of the more popular options we offer!
- Tap Dimmers—These switches use button controls or touch pads to control a room’s lighting and return it to the level you preset.
- Remote Dimmers—Flexibility is a top priority for remote dimmers. You can adjust the level of lighting from anywhere in the room with remote dimmers. Some remotes feature programming and storing options for your favorite settings.
Why Choose Hoffman Electrical & A/C?
Family owned and operated since 1989, Hoffman Electrical & A/C provides high quality electrical craftsmanship. With over 25 years of industry experience, our professionally trained and licensed electrical technicians can help solve any electrical issues you might be experiencing.
Install Dimmer Switches in Hillsborough and Pinellas County
If you’re interested in installing dimmer switches, let the experienced electricians at Hoffman Electrical & A/C give your home a lighting makeover you will love! Contact us online or call us at (866) 238-3243 for a free estimate on dimmer switch installation in your Tampa or St. Petersburg home.
We Also Install:
Our Service Areas Include:
Hillsborough County (FL) – Apollo Beach, Bloomingdale, Brandon, Carrollwood, Cheval, Citrus Park, Clearwater, East Lake, Lake Magdalene, Lutz, Palm River, Plant City, Riverview, Tampa, Town ‘n’ Country, and Valrico.
Manatee County (FL) – Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Cortez, Ellenton, Longboat Key, Myakka City, Palmetto, Parrish, and Terra Ceia.