Electrical problems can change everything, and the number of power outages in Hillsborough County is higher than the national average. You need a local electrician that cares about your property and your family.
For over 30 years, our family-owned-and-operated business has provided the most dependable, superior-quality electrical solutions in Palm River, FL.
We respect business-to-business support, so our commercial electrical customers trust us for industry-best practices and rely on our current code and regulatory knowledge. If there’s an area-wide weather event, our Hoffman Signature Savings Club residential clients are our top priority.
Our electrical services are customized to work for you or your business. We’re always here for you with affordable, upfront pricing that’s transparent and won’t change. (No “surprises” or add-ons.) Call 866-238-3243 or contact Hoffman Electrical & A/C online.
Interior lighting can make a small room look bigger. Exterior lighting can increase the safety of your yard and sidewalks. Hoffman Electrical & A/C professionals are the most knowledgeable and experienced in Palm River lighting upgrades and installations.
Lighting services include (but aren’t limited to):
- Dimmer switches: Set the mood and increase energy efficiency with dimmer switches in every room. Ask us about the variety of styles and functions.
- Outdoor lighting: At nighttime, you want safer sidewalks for elderly or physically challenged loved ones. Your patio and front yard landscaping can be visually enhanced with lighting solutions, while motion-detector security lighting can prevent unwanted trespassers.
- Pool lighting: Underwater, recessed pool lighting repairs, replacements, and installations require experienced electricians. We know which type of housing and components provide superior safety. Ask us about incandescent, LED, and RGB LED lighting options.
- Recessed lighting: Interior recessed lighting subtly improves visibility in your home or office. It can highlight art and collectibles with space-saving precision. You have many recessed lighting options, and one or more will work for you.
We need whole-house generators in Palm River, FL, because of hurricanes and tropical storms. However, it’s not just the weather. Everyone wants a generator because we are so dependent on electricity. This is a trend that’s here to stay.
If your loved ones depend on medical equipment, don’t be without a standby generator.
A whole-house generator can keep you going during a power outage. Call 866-238-3243 to contact Hoffman Electrical & A/C.
Most homes in this area of Florida were built in the ’80s. But houses of any age can have electrical wiring issues. We have every Palm River, FL, electrical wiring solution you need, including:
- Appliance wiring: Electrical overloads are common in many homes. In addition to electronics and other devices, large appliances can pull a lot of power.
- Kitchen wiring: The heart of your home uses many electrical appliances, often at the same time. Kitchens need dependable, safe wiring. GFCIs (ground-fault circuit interrupters) are now mandatory in most home kitchens.
- Pool and hot tub wiring: We have the training and tools to provide pool and hot tub electrical wiring installations and replacements.
Our Other Services
Short-circuiting is one clue you need wiring or breaker panel upgrades. Our licensed electricians can help with tasks like ceiling fan installations and complicated installations like attic fans and washer/dryer hookups.
We are the Palm River, FL, choice for electrical solutions. Call 866-238-3243 or contact Hoffman Electrical & A/C.
Why Choose Hoffman?
If you live in Hillsborough/Pinellas counties or any Palm River, FL neighborhoods, find out why Hoffman Electrical & A/C is the premier electrical services company. Call 866-238-3243 or contact us online.
Do landscape lights increase curb appeal?
Landscape lights not only increase curb appeal. They also have a 50% ROI (return on investment) by increasing your property value by more than $2,000.
How long do standby generators last?
A lot depends on usage and regular professional maintenance. Standby generators can last 10,000-30,000 hours.