Hoffman Electrical is one of the most trusted electricians in Florida. For over three decades we have performed thousands of electrical repairs throughout Tampa, Brandon, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, and the surrounding areas. Our superior service, high quality craftsmanship, and professionally licensed electricians are a staple of our family business. Our company is licensed and insured—so you know we can be trusted to get the job done right. At Hoffman Electrical, we repair:
- Breaker Panels
- Basic 2/3 Prong Outlets
- Air Conditioner Lines
- Washer/Dryer & Other Appliance Lines
- Door Bell Systems
- Recessed Lighting
- And more!
There is no job we can’t handle, and our electricians are trained to repair both commercial and residential electrical break downs. No matter the issue you’re facing, contact our skilled team. With over 30 years of experience, you can count on Hoffman Electrical for reliable and consistent electrical repairs.
If you’re in need of electrical repairs in the Tampa and Clearwater areas, call us at (866) 238-3243 to request service today!
Signs You Need Electrical Repair
Being stuck without electricity is frustrating. However, your electrical equipment may be telling you it needs repair and you may not even know it! If you notice any of the following signs you will want to contact Hoffman Electrical immediately:
- Appliances that consistently turn off – Have you ever plugged an appliance into an outlet, and a second appliance immediately turns off? If your electrical equipment is working properly, this should not happen. If this continually happens in your Florida home or commercial property, you might be in need of electrical repair on your break panel.
- Power is off – Although fairly simple, if power is off in your home or commercial building—or in a specific area of your household or commercial building—you need the knowledge and services of a professionally certified electrician.
- Frequently replace the same breaker – A breaker panel is the hub for all electricity flowing throughout any building. Within each breaker panel are individual circuit breakers controlling electrical flow to different areas of your home or business. If you are consistently replacing or resetting a specific breaker, contact Hoffman Electrical to schedule your electrical repair.
- Flickering or blinking lights – A flickering light is not always due to a faulty light bulb. Assuming the light bulb is fastened securely, flickering and/or blinking lights indicate a loose connection in a circuit and requires an experienced electrician to find and repair.
- Dead outlets or light switches – One sign you need electrical repair is a dead outlet or light switch. If you plug in an in-home appliance—or any object requiring electricity—and it does not turn on, you most likely have a dead outlet. Likewise, if a light switch no longer turns its corresponding lights on or off, you may have a dead light switch.
Have you noticed any of these problems in your home or commercial property? If so, don’t put off electrical repairs any longer. Unfixed issues can lead to more costly repairs down the line. Contact us today!
Residential & Commercial Electrical Repairs in Tampa & St. Petersburg
Deciding what electrician to hire when you need electrical repairs can be a complicated process. It’s important to ask a variety of questions to ensure you made the right selection. Three important questions to ask any electrical contractor in Tampa, Brandon, Clearwater, or St. Petersburg are:
- Are your electricians fully certified/licensed by city or town jurisdiction?
- Are your electricians fully certified/licensed by state jurisdiction?
- Is your company insured?
Call Hoffman Electrical for Electrical Repair in Hillsborough & Pinellas County
When it comes to electrical problems, they can range from small to large—but no matter the size, they’re always inconvenient! Don’t let electrical issues impact your home or work environment. When you need an electrical contractor you can trust, there’s only one name you need to know—Hoffman Electrical. We have been providing electrical repair service to your Tampa area neighbors since 1989, check out what they have to say about our services!
To request electrical repair service, contact Hoffman Electrical online or give us a call at (866) 238-3243!