Hoffman Electrical & A/C is one of the most trusted electricians in St. Petersburg, FL and its surrounding communities. Our doors opened in 1989, and we have performed thousands of electrical repairs throughout Florida, including St. Petersburg! At Hoffman Electrical & A/C, we repair:
- Breaker Panels
- Basic 2/3 Prong Outlets
- Air Conditioner Lines
- Washer/Dryer & Other Appliance Lines
- Door Bell Systems
- Recessed Lighting
- And more!
There is no job we can’t handle, and our electricians are trained to repair residential electrical breakdowns. Call us at 866-238-3243 to request electrical repair in St. Petersburg today!
Signs You Need Electrical Repair in St. Petersburg
Being stuck in your St. Petersburg home without electricity is frustrating. However, your electrical equipment may be telling you it needs electrical repair and you may not even know it! If you notice any of the following signs you will want to contact Hoffman Electrical & A/C immediately:
- Appliances that consistently turn off – Have you ever plugged an appliance into an outlet, and a second appliance immediately turns off? If your electrical equipment is working properly, this should not happen. If this continually happens in your Florida home or commercial property, you might be in need of electrical repair on your breaker panel.
- Power is off – Although fairly simple, if power is off in your home or commercial building—or in a specific area of your household or commercial building—you need the knowledge and services of a professionally certified St. Petersburg electrician.
- Frequently replace the same breaker – A breaker panel is the hub for all electricity flowing throughout any building. Within each breaker panel are individual circuit breakers controlling electrical flow to different areas of your home or business. If you are consistently replacing or resetting a specific breaker, contact Hoffman Electrical & A/C to schedule your St. Petersburg electrical repair.
- Flickering or blinking lights – A flickering light is not always due to a faulty light bulb. Assuming the light bulb is fastened securely, flickering and/or blinking lights indicate a loose connection in a circuit and requires an experienced electrician—schedule your electrical repair in St. Petersburg today!
- Dead outlets or light switches – One sign you need electrical repair is a dead outlet or light switch. If you plug in an in-home appliance—or any object requiring electricity—and it does not turn on, you most likely have a dead outlet. Likewise, if a light switch no longer turns its corresponding lights on or off, you may have a dead light switch.
Call us at 866-238-3243 to request electrical repair in St. Petersburg today!
Trusted Electrical Repairs in St. Petersburg, FL
Deciding what electrician to hire when you need electrical repairs in St. Petersburg can be a complicated process. It’s important to ask a variety of questions to ensure you made the right selection. Three important questions to ask any St. Petersburg electricians are:
- Are your electricians fully certified/licensed by St. Petersburg jurisdiction?
- Are your electricians fully certified/licensed by Florida jurisdiction?
- Is your electrical company insured?
It is important to never hire an electrician who is not licensed or insured. At Hoffman Electrical & A/C, our St. Petersburg electricians are certified to repair both residential and commercial electrical issues.
To request electrical repair in St. Petersburg, FL, contact Hoffman Electrical & A/C online or give us a call at 866-238-3243!
"Were able to come right away got the job done. Very pleased "
Customer: StevenAddress: St. Petersburg, FloridaDate: 02/23/2017
"I called for help on a project around New Years and Hoffman sent someone out ASAP. They were experienced and proficient. Since they proved themselves reliable and fair in price, I called them a second time. I won't hesitate to call them again, and I have their number saved. "
Customer: KimAddress: St. Petersburg, FloridaDate: 01/24/2017
"The staff is excellent. They explain what they are doing and why a recommendation for service is given. Thanks. "
Customer: DonAddress: St. Petersburg, FloridaDate: 01/09/2017
"Couldn't be happier. Alan (tech) was friendly and professional. "
Customer: ScottAddress: St. Petersburg, FloridaDate: 01/09/2017