Providing Commercial LED Lighting Installation in Tampa, Sarasota, Clearwater & St. Petersburg, Florida
Do you own or manage a business in the Tampa or St. Petersburg, Florida areas? If so, the lighting in your office, store, or warehouse could be affecting the way customers view products and/or the morale, motivation, and productivity of your employees.
If you wish to reduce your energy costs and improve the lighting in your business, contact Hoffman Electrical today. We can design and install LED lights to properly light any commercial property, including offices, retail stores, warehouses, and more! Our team of licensed commercial electricians service any type of commercial property in the Tampa, Clearwater, Sarasota, and St. Petersburg areas.
When you need to hire a commercial electrician, there’s only one name you need to know—Hoffman Electrical. If you’re in need com commercial LED lighting, call us at 866-238-3243 or contact us online to request service!
Benefits of Installing LED Lights
The primary benefit of installing LED lights in your Tampa or St. Pete business is their lifespan and efficiency. The typical lifespan of an LED light is up to 50 times longer than incandescent or CFL lights and consume up to 85 percent less energy than other lighting over the course of its life. LED lights are:
- Flexible – LEDs can be installed in almost any commercial building or industrial facility.
- Directional – They allow you to direct light where it is needed most—giving you better control over your lighting and providing more efficient optics.
- Instantly on – LEDs require no warm-up time, like fluorescent lighting.
- Safe – There is zero infrared radiation or UV rays, and they can be installed near people and materials where conventional sources could be dangerous.
Our Electricians Install LED Lighting for Multiple Applications in the Tampa, Florida Area
It goes without question that LED lights are highly beneficial in any commercial application. LED lights are great for:
- Accent lighting – We can design an LED lighting system to accentuate the shape, color, and texture of your products without discoloring or fading your merchandise.
- Specialty areas – LED lights are ideal for back offices, employee break rooms, bathrooms, dressing rooms, checkout aisles, and more!
- Ambient lighting – LED lighting is a great substitute for incandescent lights or CFL lights for general lighting purposes throughout your commercial building or industrial facility. Not only does it last longer, but it provides the proper amount of light to safely guide customers and employees through your property.
- And more!
LED Lighting in Florida Offices
Office lighting requires more than simple illumination. It requires creative lighting solutions that inspire ideas, motivates employees, and promotes a productive work environment. When you choose to install LED lighting in your Tampa or St. Petersburg-area office, you are choosing a light source that meets the needs of all employees. From the conference room to a back office, LED lighting can be used to reduce glare on computer screens, lower lighting contrasts around desk space and workstations, and promote a healthy, efficient workplace.
At Hoffman Electrical, our commercial electricians can design and install a LED lighting system to meet your specific needs. Let us help you transform your office into a well-lit, productive work environment! Contact our commercial electricians to learn more about our LED lighting design and installation process in the Tampa, Clearwater, Sarasota, and St. Petersburg area.
LED Lighting for Retail Stores
Do you know why having good lighting in retail stores in important? Your job involves selling merchandise to customers. No one is going to buy a product if your store is too dark and they can’t see it well. On the other hand, your customers don’t want to be blinded. You need the right amount of lighting—and that’s where we can help. The commercial electricians at Hoffman Electrical provide LED lights for:
- Accent lighting
- Ambient lighting
- Specialty area lighting
Why Choose Hoffman Electrical as Your Commercial Electrician in Tampa, Sarasota, Clearwater & St. Pete?
We are a family owned and operated company servicing businesses throughout the Tampa and St. Petersburg areas. We operate on an up-front, fixed pricing model, so you’ll never find any hidden fees or charges and always agree to the scope of work before we begin any work. We provide:
- Local and state-licensed electricians
- Up-front pricing
- 24-hour emergency electrical services
- 16+ years of electrical experience
Request LED Lighting in Hillsborough & Pinellas Counties
Don’t put up with inefficient or insufficient commercial lighting any longer. At Hoffman Electrical, we understand how important it is to provide commercial property managers with reliable lighting options, such as commercial LED lights. Because of it, companies like you have chosen to work with Hoffman Electrical year in and year out.
Whether your LED lights need repair or you want to revamp your existing system, Hoffman Electrical can help! Contact our commercial electricians in Tampa, Sarasota, and Clearwater to request service.
We Install LED Lighting In the Following Florida Areas:
Hillsborough County (FL) – Apollo Beach, Bloomingdale, Brandon, Carrollwood, Cheval, Citrus Park, Clearwater, East Lake, Lake Magdalene, Lutz, Palm River, Plant City, Riverview, Tampa, Town ‘n’ Country, and Valrico.
Pinellas County (FL) – Clearwater Beach, Dunedin, East Lake, Largo, Oldsmar, Palm Harbor, Pinellas Park, Seminole, St. Petersburg, St. Pete Beach, and Tarpon Springs.
Sarasota County (FL) – Englewood, North Port, Osprey, Sarasota, and Venice.
Manatee County (FL) – Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Cortez, Ellenton, Longboat Key, Myakka City, Palmetto, Parrish, and Terra Ceia.