Commercial Electrician Servicing Tampa and St. Pete-Area Businesses
The electrical system in your commercial property is the most essential system throughout your building. Not only do the electrical systems in your building provide lighting for employees and clients, but they also play in an essential role in day-to-day operations—supplying power to almost every essential electrical device your business depends on.
Whether you own or manage an office building, warehouse, apartment complex, or a small brick and mortar store in the Tampa or St. Petersburg, FL areas, scheduling regular electrical maintenance can improve the performance of your electrical equipment and protect your business from costly repairs in the future. Contact us online to schedule electrical maintenance or give us a call at 866-238-3243866-238-3243!
Our Commercial Maintenance Checklist
As part of our commercial maintenance check-up, we’ll inspect and repair any of the following electrical systems, devices, and equipment as needed:
- GFCI and AFCI circuit breakers
- Wiring, distribution, and terminals
- Grounding protection
- Overcurrent protection
- Motor controls
- Electrical meters
- Breaker panels
- Voltage regulators
- Security systems
- Alarms and motion detectors
- Battery powered systems
- Whole-building surge protectors
- Voice, data, and video systems
- Telecommunication testing
- UPS systems testing (uninterruptible power supply)
Lighting & Light Fixtures
- Lamp and ballast replacement
- Fluorescent lights
- Motion sensors, photocells, and timers
- Emergency lighting
- Light poles
- Track lighting
- Parking lot lighting
- Recessed lighting
- HID lighting
Types of Florida Commercial Properties We Service:
- Retail Stores
- Apartment buildings and complexes
- Municipal buildings
- Schools and universities
- Industrial buildings
- Shopping malls
- And more!
Benefits of Electrical Maintenance
Electrical maintenance from Hoffman Electrical ensures your equipment and systems are operating efficiently and safely. Electrical maintenance can help protect against electrical shock and electrical fires, in addition to:
- Fewer costly repairs – We’ll find and repair any electrical issues in your system before they cause further damage to your Florida business. This also reduces the amount of costly repairs in the future!
- Longer lasting equipment – When your electrical system is maintained on a regular basis it will last far longer and extend its lifespan.
- Lower utility bills – Your electrical system works hard to supply power to various systems. As your systems cycle on and off, the conductors (wires) in your system are constantly heating up and cooling down. This process loosens the terminal screws in your main electrical panel and causes heat loss, which will result in higher utility bills as well as increase the likelihood of arcing in your panel and/or devices. By having us tighten all of the terminal connections, your system will not lose as much heat, resulting in lower utility bills.
- And more!
Schedule Electrical Maintenance Today
Hoffman Electrical is a family owned and operated company servicing businesses throughout the Tampa and St. Petersburg areas. We operate on an up-front, fixed pricing model, so you’ll never find any hidden fees or charges and always agree to the scope of work before we perform any maintenance.
Contact us today to request service!
Commercial Electricians Servicing Businesses in:
Hillsborough County (FL) – Apollo Beach, Bloomingdale, Brandon, Carrollwood, Cheval, Citrus Park, Clearwater, East Lake, Lake Magdalene, Lutz, Palm River, Plant City, Riverview, Tampa, Town ‘n’ Country, and Valrico.
Pinellas County (FL) – Clearwater Beach, Dunedin, East Lake, Largo, Oldsmar, Palm Harbor, Pinellas Park, Seminole, St. Petersburg, St. Pete Beach, and Tarpon Springs.