Electrical work is no joke. If left in the hands of an inexperienced or unqualified electrician, the results can be disastrous. Poor electrical work can leave you at risk of electrocution or electrical fire, and even if these issues don’t occur, it will still lead to ineffective operation. To prevent your breakers from tripping and your lights from flickering, among other things, you’ll want to do your research and make sure that the electrician you hire is the best for the job.
Hoffman Electrical has been providing electrical services throughout Florida since 1989. We can help you find an electrician in the St. Petersburg, FL area with the tips below!
What Do the Best Electricians in St. Pete Have in Common?
The best electricians in St. Petersburg tend to share similar qualities. So when you’re doing your research, make sure you look for certain key qualifications. We recommend checking out the following:
- Experience. An electrician who’s been around for a while has built a reputation that instills trust and backs up the quality of their electrical work.
- License and insurance. Your electrician should always be fully licensed to perform work in the St. Petersburg, FL area. Keep in mind that certain licenses carry more weight than others—a master electrician guarantees more extensive training and experience, but it isn’t necessarily needed for all projects. The best electricians should also carry insurance to cover their work and to ensure that if they get injured on the job, the insurance will cover it (and not you).
- Cost. Like any home or commercial project, you want to make sure you’r getting the best value possible. We suggest getting at least three quotes so you can make a comparison. Outliers can typically be eliminated, whether their pricing is too high to be affordable or too low to ensure quality service.
- Reviews and references. The best St. Pete electricians will be happy to provide you with referrals from happy customers and contact information for them. They will also have reviews readily available online.
- Contract. Make sure you get everything in writing—from the scope of the work to the pricing and everything in between. This ensures that you’re getting what you expected and what you paid for.
What Makes Hoffman Electrical the Best Electrician for Your Project?
When you’re looking for quality electrical work at an affordable price, call Hoffman Electrical. We proudly serve the St. Petersburg area, providing home and building owners with the best electricians for their specific needs and the most cost effective services. When you choose us as your St. Pete electrical company, you’ll receive:
- Fully licensed and trained electricians
- Up-front pricing
- 24-hour emergency electrical services
- Same-day service
- Written warranties
- Electrical maintenance plans (*residential customers only)
- Financing options (for qualified buyers)
- And more!
At Hoffman Electrical, we believe we’ve got the best electricians to handle your project in the St. Petersburg, FL area. But don’t just take our word for it! Check out our reviews on Yelp and Facebook to see what our customers are saying.