Finding the right electrician for your Tampa business is about more than just needing to get a single project done. Electrical needs in modern commercial settings are constantly evolving, meaning you need a trustworthy professional at your side and ready to serve when you need them most. Trouble is, there are tons of electrician to choose from! So how do you single out the best electrician for your needs? The team at Hoffman Electrical weighs in with our handy checklist!
Hoffman Electrical has been providing industry-leading service and quality to commercial businesses in Tampa and the surrounding areas for over twenty years. We know that your business needs to run smoothly at all times, and when you need commercial electrical services, you don’t have time to mess around with sub-par service. That’s why we bring our best for every project, guaranteed.
Looking for a dependable commercial electrician in Clearwater, St. Petersburg, or Tampa, Florida? Contact Hoffman Electrical online today!
Quick & Easy Steps for Choosing a Commercial Electrician
A top-class, professional electrician exhibits some very specific traits, which actually makes your task much, much easier. When you’re looking for the best, keep an eye out for:
- The proper paperwork. Licensing and certification are an absolute necessity for any professional-level business. If your electrician doesn’t have them, then they aren’t the electrician you want! What’s more, your service provider needs to be licensed in the state of Florida specifically, which is an important legal requirement.
- Insured electricians. Uninsured contractors expose your business to huge risks that you never want to deal with. If something goes wrong with your electrical services, an uninsured contractor can simply hoof it, leaving you with a very expensive and productivity-halting problem to deal with all on your own.
- Positive consumer reviews. Part of the magic of the information age is that billboards and yellow pages ads no longer have to be relied on. These paid ads have a place, to be sure, but they carry the flaw of bias. Online peer reviews and consumer reviews are a great way to find out if your electrician is well received, and does good, dependable work.
- A professional attitude. An electrician needn’t be stuffy, per se. In fact, a personable attitude is a big bonus. But ultimately, your electrician is there to get the job done, and done right. Branding and labeling are a big deal, as is a professional demeanor and a clear showing of professional knowledge.
- The best quotes. Bottom line, your business cares about service costs. Your best bet is to take all of the above points into account and create a brief list of the best options. Make some calls, get quotes, and compare. This also gives you an opportunity to feel out a business, judging worth according to friendliness, helpfulness, and other important factors.
Why Choose Hoffman Electrical for Your Florida Commercial Electric Needs?
Hoffman Electrical is a family owned and operated business serving the Tampa and Brandon, Florida communities since 1989. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff of electricians install, repair, and perform regular maintenance check-ups in Hillsborough and Pinellas counties. When you need an electrician in your business, let our family help! We provide a variety of commercial electrical services, including installations, repair, and routine maintenance. Not only do we offer high-quality installs, we’ll also make sure your equipment continues to work efficiently and safely.
Electricians Servicing Businesses in:
Hillsborough County (FL) – Apollo Beach, Bloomingdale, Brandon, Carrollwood, Cheval, Citrus Park, Clearwater, East Lake, Lake Magdalene, Lutz, Palm River, Plant City, Riverview, Tampa, Town ‘n’ Country, and Valrico.
Pinellas County (FL) – Clearwater Beach, Dunedin, East Lake, Largo, Oldsmar, Palm Harbor, Pinellas Park, Seminole, St. Petersburg, St. Pete Beach, and Tarpon Springs.