There are so many things to love about the coming holiday season. Great food, great company, family, festive decorations; we couldn’t be more excited! But there’s a not so great factor attached to it all, too. That hefty electric bill you’ll be seeing. Looking for ways to keep your costs at a minimum this holiday? The expert electricians at Hoffman Electrical can provide some easy fixes!
Our professionals have been proudly serving Tampa and Clearwater, Florida for years now. When it comes to quality and top-tier service, we’re the name to know in electrical! And as apart of our great service, we’re always looking for ways to help out. If you want to reduce your energy costs this season, we’ve got the solutions you’ll be happy to know.
Looking for reliable electrical services provided by top-class, certified professionals? Contact Hoffman Electrical online!
5 Fast Tips for Energy Savings
You’ll find that there are plenty of great ways to reduce costs and conserve energy around your home. All it takes is a little know-how to have your Tampa home optimized and ready to mitigate high costs and keep you comfortably cost-effective:
- Install a programmable thermostat. The holiday tends to have us running all about. Because of this, your furnace probably doesn’t need to be running at all hours while you’re away. But at the same time, you can’t just shut it off and expect to be comfortable when you get home. The solution? Programmable thermostats! Set times, set dates, program cycles, and start saving energy.
- Upgrade your light strands. Go LED. Old incandescent lights are less safe, cost more to run, and last a lot less time. You can pick up some LED strands on the cheap when the season rolls around, and they’ll serve you faithfully and efficiency for years and years.
- Take advantage of the crowd. House full of guests? Take advantage of the opportunity to knock your thermostat down by a degree or two. With so many folks packed into one place, they’ll make up the difference easily and save a surprising amount of energy.
- Improve your appliances. Are you using ENERGY STAR® appliances in your home? If not, now is a good time! You’re going to be needing a lot of help from your fridge, oven, microwave, and other appliances. So changing them to ENERGY STAR® now can save you tons of cash over the years.
- Stop opening your oven! Your oven can chew up anywhere from two to 5,000 watts to operate. This makes cooking a very energy-hungry task. Because of this, opening your oven is a big no no, and a massive energy drain. We know keeping an eye on the turkey is important, but just use the window and oven light!
Why Choose Hoffman Electrical for Your Florida Residential Electric Needs?
Hoffman Electrical is a family owned and operated business serving the Tampa and Brandon, Florida communities since 1989. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff of electricians install, repair, and perform regular maintenance check-ups in Hillsborough and Pinellas counties. When you need an electrician in your home, let our family help yours! We provide a variety of in-home electrical services, including installations, repair, and routine maintenance. Not only do we offer high-quality installs, we’ll also make sure your equipment continues to work efficiently and safely.
Residential Electricians Servicing Homes in:
Hillsborough County (FL) – Apollo Beach, Bloomingdale, Brandon, Carrollwood, Cheval, Citrus Park, Clearwater, East Lake, Lake Magdalene, Lutz, Palm River, Plant City, Riverview, Tampa, Town ‘n’ Country, and Valrico.
Pinellas County (FL) – Clearwater Beach, Dunedin, East Lake, Largo, Oldsmar, Palm Harbor, Pinellas Park, Seminole, St. Petersburg, St. Pete Beach, and Tarpon Springs.